Accessory Design Course
Summer Course – Milan
The course aims at providing students with knowledge regarding the characteristics of the Italian fashion industry, with a specific focus on footwear and bags.
Course Duration: 40 Hours
Cost of the Course: €1464
The cost includes texts and handouts, the registration fee and 22% VAT
The course is addressed to students from Fashion Institutes and High School or Academies and Universities, who have at least 18 years old and have a minimum knowledge in the fashion area.
- Analysis of the Fashion System, the production chain and product communication;
- Experiencing a collection of accessories: techniques for designing a product (shoes, bags, leather goods and
glasses), rendering and digital skills;
- Study of materials/leather goods and creation of a small sample set for each student;
- Methodology of Research: how to do research, sources of inspirations for planning a fashion collection, how to recognize trends from above/below;
- Moodboard: how to create it starting from collage/magazines/pc, etc.;
- Productive realities of the Made in Italy: visit to qualified labs;
- Creation of a sample starting from a standard paper-pattern;
- Brand identity: study and planning of the personal collection portfolio and creative identity;
- Project review of the participant works, analysis and discussion.
I am raw html block.
Click edit button to change this html