GRAPHICS AND COMMUNICATION
DESIGN FOR FASHION SYSTEM
Corso Triennale – Milan
Communication in the fashion and luxury sector is in profound evolution thanks to the exponential development of the web and especially of social media, creating content suitable for these new communication vehicles is now increasingly strategic for all companies in the sector and it is essential to have very specific skills : the language used, the historical elements of reference, the aesthetic canons and the elements of success are often profoundly different from any other sector.
The designer who operates in the luxury and fashion market will always have to interface with professionals in the sector who are looking for consistency with the bearers of their brand and with the customer experience, so a specific culture in these thematic areas that allows dialogue and comparison is fundamental. and the development of projects that can reach and exceed customer expectations.
The course is aimed at all graphic and communication enthusiasts who want to undertake a path of professional growth in the fashion and luxury sector. The courses are also aimed at beginners or those starting from scratch.
This course is designed for all those who are interested in the world of communication, promotion, graphics, image with a specialization in the fashion and luxury sector.
Digital technology offers a series of new opportunities both in the field of graphic design and in illustration, photography and video; our training offer is aimed at providing vision and development skills in each project, to prepare each student to enter the world of professions with experience and perfect mastery of all strategic and communicative tools.
Students will learn to use not only traditional means of expression (drawing, printing, photography), but also new transformation processes (video, sound, animation, multimedia). The goal is to best develop their conceptual and technical skills and to take on every social and cultural challenge, exploiting the potential of design in interpreting and guiding human behavior.
The exercises will be focused above all in extra-academic fields, in order to expand the subsequent professional opportunities.
The professional can work in the following areas and sectors:
- freelance consultant or employee at major design studios, architecture studios, fashion houses.
- can perform tasks related to the graphic and technical design of the product
- he can work on his own, creating his own brand and supervising his team
- can perform duties as Art Director for events in the fashion and luxury sector
- can collaborate with realities related to the world of entertainment, cinema and theater as well as for television productions.
- can work as a freelance consultant for national and international brands.
- can perform tasks related to the search for trends and trends (Design Cool Hunter)
- The fashion system
- The history of fashion: from the ‘900 to contemporary fashion
- Consumer Behavior
- graphic design 1
- drawing workshop: brand and corporate image
- computer graphic – programs
- history of drawing and graphic art, of publishing
- web design
- history and criticism, universal principles of design
- project elements and creative process
- photography – elements
- representation tools 1
- 2D basic programs
- graphic design 2
- techniques of printed procedures
- theory of perception and psychology of form
- typographic design
- history theory and method of communication
- web design 2
- media design and digital strategy
- illustration 1
- arts and design
- design methodology
- creativity and innovation, design thinking and process
- digital modeling techniques – 3D computers
- history of cinema and video
- digital video and video editing
- marketing and communication strategies
- professional practice
- philosophy of design, semiotics
- trends and strategies
- curriculum and portfolio
- final project and diploma
EXAMS AND CHECKS
Teachers carry out quarterly verification tests following the progress of the study plan so as to check the progress of the student in order to help him / her in the event of difficulties or delays in the program.
Once the course program has been successfully completed, the student can enter the final exam for the achievement of the diploma of professional qualification in Graphics and Communication.