MASTER IN FASHION START UP
Master – Milan
We felt the need for creating a course able to provide business tools and methodologies to support the new start-uppers of the fashion business and reduce the risks associated with the design, construction and launch of a new fashion or luxury brand.
Creating a new fashion and luxury brand, making it profitable, attracting investors to finance your ideas and generating revenues can be seen as something very difficult or impossible, but often you are very close to turning dreams into reality.
We are living in one of the fastest transformation periods in human history, new opportunities emerge every second and customers are constantly changing their needs.
Fashion Business follows specific rules and nobody should start a new adventure without understanding how they work and how to apply them to maximize results.
- Location: Milan
- Course Beginning: January 13th 2021
- Duration: 6 months
- Enrolment fee: € 988,00 for EU Citizens, € 2.000,00 for non-EU citizens
- Annual Tuition Fee: € 15,000
- Final exam fee: 300 €
The Master is dedicated to students who have got previous school or work experience in the Fashion / Luxury sector and who are planning to create their own brand or want to develop a new business idea in these markets.
- Minimum age 21 years
- Previous school or work experience in the Fashion / Luxury area
- Business idea
- Understanding the fashion ecosystem
- Design a business model to support a new start-up in fashion and luxury
- Prepare a business plan to guide the start-up and communicate to the market
- Understand how distribution channels work and how to create the right mix of channels
- Learn and apply digital marketing strategies to support sales in the digital age
- Designing a customer experience suited to brand positioning and strategy
- Learn how to present ideas and projects, understand the art of storytelling and improve presentation skills
- Learn how to find the right producers, suppliers, showrooms, buyers, etc.
- Understand how to manage the legal aspects of the company
The ultimate goal of the Master in Fashion Start-Up is to be able to launch its own initiative and carry out its project in the Fashion and Luxury sector.
- Market And Trend Analysis
- Fashion Law
- Business Model
- Target Consumer
- Naming And Visual Identity
- Collection Development
- Pr And Communication
- Digital And Influencer Marketing
- Distribution Channels (Wholesale)
- Customer Service And Logistics
- Retail Network
- Timing And Business Plan
EXAMS AND TESTS
Teachers schedule quarterly verification tests, following the progress of the study plan so as to constantly monitor the students’ performance and to be able to help them in case of difficulties or delays in the study program.
Once the course program has been successfully completed, the student can access the final exam to obtain the Master Certificate in Fashion Start-Up.