Course in Stylist & Visual Merchandiser
Summer Course – Milan
The Stylist & Visual Merchandiser Course aims to learn and analyze the strategies of Visual Merchandising, Styling and image consultancy of Italian fashion towards different types of customers and contexts.
Course details :
Course duration: 40 hours
Cost of the course: €1464
The cost includes texts and handouts, the registration fee and 22% VAT
The Stylist & Visual Merchandiser Course is dedicated to:
- Fashion students from high school institutes (minimum 18 years) or academies and universities with a minimum knowledge of Fashion Design.
- Fashion sector professionals, such as journalists, designers, retailers and stylists, who already work in the sector, but with a preparation that is not necessarily adequate and who, therefore, want to deepen their knowledge in the field of Fashion Styling and Visual Merchandising.
- Fashion Styling: what is and how it works;
- Concept Identity and Clients system;
- Fashion Editorials and Fashion Magazine;
- Creation and strategy in the Fashion Story Telling;
- Brand Identity and Fashion Trends analysis;
- Cool Hunting and Fashion Search;
- Fashion Business and Worldwide customers;
- The wardrobe and its rules;
- Psychology of the Fashion Trade & Visual system;
- On-site Practice with visits to Concept stores;
- Project review of the participant works, analysis and talk.