A large number of international fashion students plan to launch their own brand setting up a new company. The lack of preparation on entrepreneurship and on the fashion system in general are often top causes of failure of new ventures.
There’s the need to create a new course to provide business tools and methodologies to support new fashion business startupper and reduce the risks involved in designing, building and launching a new brand, fashion or luxury company.
If we look closely at the latest statists on why startups fail we notice that more of 70% of failure are not related to lack of money, instead, not understanding the value chain and the business model are the top of the reasons of unsuccessful businesses. There’s clearly the need to ducate future entrepreneurs more in managerial skills if they want to succeed.
Ok, you have your new collection or product ready, you believe in it so much that you’re willing to invest your time and money to start a new journey and become an entrepreneur. Your talent is fundamental, your determination is vital, but you need the right toolkit to be equipped with all the knowledge necessary to become a Fashion & Luxury Entrepreneur.
Setting up a new fashion and luxury company, make it profitable, attract investors to finance your ideas and generate revenues can be seen as something very difficult, impossible, and often is very close to transforming dreams into reality.
We are living one of the most transformational time in human history, were everything is fast, were new opportunities are emerging every second, and where costumers are changing their needs continuously.
Fashion Business follow specific rules and nobody can start a new venture without understanding how those rules works and how to use them to maximize your success.
Fashion is one of the past decade’s rare economic success stories. Over that period, the industry has grown at 5.5 percent annually, according to the McKinsey Global Fashion Index, to now be worth an estimated $2.4 trillion. In fact, not only does it touch everyone, but it would be the world’s seventh-largest economy if ranked alongside individual countries’ GDP.
Fashion design degree or equivalent
MAIN MODULES & TOPICS
- Business & Management
- Marketing & Communication
- Channels & Retail
- Customer Experience
- Personal Skills
- Understand the fashion business ecosystem
- Design a business model to support a new fashion venture
- Prepare a business plan to guide the startup and communicate to the market
- Understand how distribution channels works and how to create the right channel mix
- Learn and apply Digital Marketing strategies to support sales in the digital age
- Design a customer experience that fit brand positioning and strategy
- Learn how to present ideas and projects, understand the art of storytelling and improve presentation skills
- Learn how to find the right producers, providers, show rooms, buyers, etc..
- Understand how to manage the legal aspects of the venture
From 7th February to 12th July 2019
Thursday and Friday
9:00 – 17:00
Registration fee: € 488
Course cost : € 15.000
ENGLISH with ITALIAN translation
ADMISSION SUBJECT TO SCHOOL EVALUATION, LIMITED PLACES AVAILABLE