Course in Fashion Project Management
Summer Course – Milan
The Fashion Project Management course aims to explain and analyze the features of the Italian fashion industry, the typical peculiarities of this system and the problems in creating a fashion product.
Dettagli del corso:
Course duration: 40 hours
Cost of the course: €2684
The cost includes texts and handouts, the registration fee and 22% VAT
the course is dedicated to academic professors in the field of Fashion, who want to refine their knowledge and keep up-to-date with the creative process and creation of fashion product.
- Analysis of the Fashion System and related production chain and product communication with a focus on working methodology of the Italian Brands for the Made in Italy;
- Visits to Concept Stores;
- Methodology of Research: research and analysis of the trends, from research to creating a portfolio;
- History of the Made in Italy: visit through Milan (Armani Silos/Prada Foundation, etc.) or through Florence (Pitti Palace/Gallery of Costume, etc), previously agreed between the parts;
- Study of materials and commodities;
- How to manage and push forward a collection: from the study to the realization of a sample and related problems;
- Brand identity: study and planning of the personal collection portfolio and creative identity;
- Project review of the participant works, analysis and talk.